Stop Painting Forever
If you’ve taken a look at your home lately and decided the exterior needs a face lift, a new option to consider is Smart Permanent Coatings, the premier permanent coating system.
Before permanent coatings were available, consumers had the option of painting their homes or installing vinyl or aluminum siding.
Paint, while flexible and affordable, is a temporary solution to a perpetual maintenance problem (similar to renting). Vinyl, on the other hand, offers a more permanent solution but comes in limited color choices and often gaps, fades or becomes a nesting ground for insects and other pests.
It has taken nearly 20 years, but a new industry now gives homeowners a better choice.
The Smart Permanent Coating system and its all-inclusive lifetime warranty has gained a loyal following because of its ability to meld the appearance of fresh paint and the lasting ability of vinyl siding. To understand how the product works, take a look at today’s auto paint and golf ball casings. The manufacturers of these products have utilized modern technology to their advantage to create a more durable, longer lasting coating. The same goes for Smart Permanent Coatings.
The Smart Permanent Coating is an exclusive customized elastomeric urethane that combines resins and polymers with a high-grade titanium dioxide that is designed to look like fresh paint but endure like siding. Our system produces a smooth to the touch, rich, satiny finish that is virtually maintenance-free. This fantastic product will adhere to any porous surface, allowing its application on wood, brick, stucco, aluminum, vinyl and even asbestos. We offer this remarkable product in over 1,500 colors, and if you need a customized color that we don’t have, we can get pretty darn close to any color you bring us.
With the Smart Permanent Coatings system you can retain the look and texture of an older home’s original finish, including all the trim work. We will enable you to “stop painting forever,” as our motto proclaims. Smart Permanent Coatings guarantees this product will not chip, peel or crack and we back our promise with an all-inclusive lifetime warranty. That’s right, all-inclusive, even the labor. Maybe you’re wondering, “What’s the catch?” We only ask that you own and live in your home. If you can do this you will never have to paint over The Smart Permanent Coating – 10, 20, 40, 50 years or more.
Application of this revolutionary product requires special training and equipment. Strict guidelines require our crews to pass a written exam and a performance evaluation prior to being certified. They are trained to be experts in the preparation of your home, as well as the application of the product.
The job is a multi-phase process.
- The first phase is the inspection of your home.
- The next phase involves extensive preparation of your home, including a water pressure deep cleansing of the surface with our special solution of environmentally safe ingredients. This removes all dirt and contaminants and treats to remove mold and mildew.
- Installers then thoroughly re-inspect the home for any carpentry repairs and locate all the areas that will require application of our high-quality, flexible sealant.
- After the home is sealed, we then apply our bonding agent. It acts as a glue to achieve permanent adhesion for your Smart Permanent Coating.
- The final phase involves applying the Smart Permanent Coating, in your color, to a precise coverage thickness (10 times thicker than paint).
- Installers then clean the work area, leaving your home as it was, but with a brand new exterior finish that will last and last.
The Permanent Solution to Your Painting Problems
Smart Permanent Coatings is a permanent exterior coating that looks like fresh paint; however, it is applied ten times thicker than ordinary paint. The result is a “smooth to the touch” finish that is long-lasting, breathes and is extremely durable. Smart Permanent Coatings makes old surfaces look like new.
- Looks Like Fresh Paint
- No Artificial Appearance
- 1500 Colors to Choose From
- Meets EPA Standards
- Bridges Cracks and Crevices
- Elastic, Pliable and Flexible
- Fade and Mildew-Resistant
Can be applied to surfaces such as: